
Everyone seems to be looking forward, looking back today and I am no different! I have to admit I am looking forward to a new year. 2007 was fine, nothing catastrophic to note, it just wasn't great or note worthy, well except for, becoming a grandma this year (that was head and shoulders SOOOO COOL, and still is!).
As the sun sets for the last time in 2007 I look forward to all the new things to do, be a part of, and experience. And with this brand new storage facility there are a lot of firsts to see!
- I look forward to all the new friends I will make with our new customers. I have already a handful of 'favorites'.
- I happily anticipate watching and helping this little business expand and grow.
- I can't wait till I get to see the new leaves and green grass on our new landscaping!!!
- I look forward to watching the deer, coyote, hawk, rabbits and birds out my window (I really enjoy the wildlife watching) and listening to the neighbors cows and chickens in the morning.
- I am ready for Spring...and then I'll be ready for Summer...and then Fall...I like watching the change of seasons.
There are so many "New's" I look forward to I am very excited to see 2008 and all it has to bring! Bring it on!

No comments:
Post a Comment